Choose the award winning Gailes Hotel in Ayrshire for your wedding venue
Civil and Religious ceremonies can be held within the hotel with different options to choose from
- Balvenie Suite (seats up to 80 guests)
- Macallan Suite (seats up to 150)
- Heated terrace area (seats up to 100)
For something very special, consider the Rooftop conservatory, Garden and Terrace, the most beautiful setting for your wedding ceremony. Stunning views over the surrounding golf courses and gardens provide the perfect backdrop for wonderful photographs of your special day. The red carpeted aisle will be in place as you prepare to take your vows.
Picture the scene...
- The Bride, her parents and bridesmaids arrive around 11am on the morning of the wedding
- The private lift takes you to The Gailes Penthouse – pure luxury! You enter the beautifully furnished lounge area and relax with your bridesmaids. Sip a chilled glass of bubbly and enjoy a light brunch before you begin your beauty preparations for the big day ahead
- Why not make use of the personal spa and jacuzzi, relax in the sauna or laze in the hot tub. This is your day, savour every moment!
- Soon it’s time for the Bride, her bridesmaids and of course the Bride’s mum to prepare. Adjacent to the master bedroom is the dressing room, perfectly designed to allow the professionals to do their job – your hairdresser, manicurist and beautician can all pamper you in the comfort of The Gailes Penthouse
- Time for one more glass of bubbly and a peek out through the large picture windows to the rooftop conservatory garden and terrace. Assembled guests are seated and awaiting your arrival
- Stepping through the French doors, you make your way down the red carpet aisle as you prepare to take your vows. Surrounded by your family and friends, you say the words “I do” and so begins your new life together